THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2007年11月13日 星期二

homework 4

Part I About the Bluemen performance
A. Transcribe the complete text.
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE,
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING EARTH AS A PLANETARY VEHICLE,
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE MANY WONFERFUL FEATURES OF THIS PLANET, AS YOU HURTLE THROUGH THE COSMOS,
PLEASE NOTE, HOWEVER,
THAT THE EVENT OF CONTINUED INACTION IN THE FACE OF GLOBAL WARMING,
YOUR SEAT CUSHION CAN BE UESD AS FLOTATION DEVICE.
ALSO,
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO LOCATE THIS PLANET’S EMERGENCY EXITS,
AS YOU CAN SEE,
THERE AREN’T ANY,
EARTH, TO AMERICA!
CAN YOU HEAR?
SENDING OUT A MESSAGE,
LOUD AND CLEAR,
CAN YOU HEAR?

B. What do you think of this performance?
At first, I was a little shocked to see three blue heads on the screen. It’s the first time I heard of bluemen, and indeed, they’re quite cute and interesting. Global warming has been a serious environment problem recently. As climate has changed a lot, we people who are the passenger of this planetary vehicle must pay more attention on this environment issue. With the performance of the bluemen, I’m sure it will rise people’s attention to the problem─on the premise that they see the show XD.

Part II About global citizenship
A. In what ways do you think you are already a global citizen?
Although I live on the small island on earth, I can browse the world with a simple click on the internet. With the modern technology, I can see the international news at home and chat with friends in other countries. And the most important of all, I know the world is not only in Taiwan, I tried my best to learn an international language to communicate with people in the world and care about events happening in the world. In this way, I can say that I’m already a global citizen.

B. How can you become a better global citizen?
I should pay more attention not only in my country but also in other part of the world. I should treat earth as treating my house, my room. In other words, I should do my best to reduce damage to earth, like taking mass transit. And also, I should see people all over the world as friends, and give help to those needed people if I can.

2 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

You like blue color?

dsf

swaying duck 提到...

ya, blue is one of my favorite colors!!