THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2007年10月25日 星期四

Newie Seminar

On this weekend, I attended Aiesec's Newie Seminar. It was held at Chinese Culture uni. I wasn't planning to attend the activity previously, since I was not sure whether it was right the club I wanted, and I was afraid it would be a waste of time and money.

The assembling time was 7:20, so I had to get up at 6:00. But I overslept and got up at 6:30. I was really in a rush, and I couldn't even have my breakfast!! thanks dad for driving me to the MRT station, therefore, I could be on time and didn't have to go to the university by myself.


The first friend I made with was Nancy. Although I found out that she had graduated from university lately, I thought she was easy to get along with. We got there at about nine o'clock, and the activity started at about ten o'clock( so, why do we have to wake up so early= =")


" work at day and party at night" which is what Aiesec believe in. therefore, we had lessons nearly all day. I felt like that my bottom was glued to the chair, and ate one meal after another without a slightly movement!!


The lessons were to introduce what Aiesec is and what are the members of it doing. However, since I didn't have enough sleep, I kept dozing off, if not afraid of being taken pics, I might have rested on the desk…..


What impressed me most during this activity was the Miss party held in the first evening, it was a game to help those chosen men from each team to look like girls. , as it was a game to make everyone to feel" uncomfortable", the result was obvious, we did feel "uncomfortable" ><,

and then it was the beer game. Although I didn't joined it , I cheered and screamed loudly as my teammates filling their stomach with beer and the moment we won the game. With many people half drunk, the final show, Aiesec dance, started!! In spite of my poor dancing skills, I still had a great time to exercise after a whole day's sitting!! On that night, I was so tired that I fell asleep as soon as I hit my bed. Next day, we still had a lots of lessons, and I still dozed off sometime. But what depressed me most was that although some trainees did come that day, our team didn't have the opportunity to talk with them, oh, why couldn't we???? The activity came to an end at about seven o'clock. On this weekend, I couldn't exactly tell what I've learned since I daydreamed a lot (shame on me>///<), but I did make with friends with students from other schools, and it is the best I got from this activity!!

沒有留言: