THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2007年10月25日 星期四

find and lost 1

after i paid the money by the easy card on the bus, i quickly chose a seat to sit with my friend and continued our conversation. when we were chating, the bus soon took us to the stop of MRT station.

however, as soon as i got off, i realized that i couldn't find my easy card!! " it must be left on the bus" i thought, but the bus had gone away, i could just took out my wallet to buy the MRT's ticket in change.

"oh, no, the train is going to leave" my friend shouted, and we ran down the stairs as fast as we could. but i was still a bit late, and i could just wave good-bye to my friend who ran so fast and got on the train.

therefore, i took the next one. the car was empty and i put all my stuff on the seat beside me and read the book i borrowed from my classmate.

i got home quickly since i live near the MRT station. however, much to my surprise, i couldn't find my wallet!! i searched all the pockets in my begs, and, suddenly, the easy card i thought had bring left on the bus showed up. but i didn't have time to be happy about it as my wallet was nowhere to be found!!

in the end, i thought it must have being left on the MRT= ="

i'd like it is the easy card i lost instead of my wallet, because there were some important cards in it and also three hundred dollars!!

沒有留言: